Busybodies Beware


Busybodies Beware
One thing I don’t concern myself with, is the business of another man or woman’s life, for I am not a busybody being busy about the business of another man or woman’s life, for I have too much business of my own to attend to.

And I don’t see any progress in that foolishness at all.


I’m too busy trying to be about the Lords business, than to be concerned with low level gossip, hearsay, and second hand knowledge.


And I know sometimes people tend to think we are just alike, and I’m just like you, but that is the furthest thing from the truth. And if you think for one moment I agreed or entertained the garbage you were talking about another man or woman’s life, then I want you to know without doubt, that I righteously judged you, not by sight or by your appearance, but by the words you spoke out of your own mouth.
For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, and you shall know exactly what’s in a man or woman’s heart, if you listen closely to the words they speak out of their mouths.


And this is just my personal reflection on the matter at hand, “don’t no real man or woman even partake of such foolishness, because it is way below them to do so”

(1 Peter 4:15) “But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters”

(1 Timothy 5:13) And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not speak”

(Psalms 50:17-23) “Seeing you hate instruction, and you cast my words behind you. When you saw a thief, then you consent with him, and have been partaker with adulterers. You give your mouth to evil, and your tongue frames deceit. You sit and speak against your own brother; you slander your own mother's son. These things you have done, and I kept silence; you thought that I was altogether such an one as yourself: but I will reprove you, and set them in order before your eyes. Now consider this, you that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. Whoso offers praise glorifies me: and to him that orders his conversation aright will I show the salvation of God”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part I - 5 Signs That Your Country Is Being Taken Over By A Tyrant

Quimby and Beyond...

Do You Tell The Truth DJT?